Put your gizmo in Baggizmo!
It’s a unique bag for all the gizmos and things you need to have at your fingertips at all times.
Easy to wear (and to look at), made ergonomically with high-quality innovative materials
which will make you look good, feel good and carry on with your day.
The team and the story
The project was initiated and is led by Ladislav Juric, an IT manager and also Founder Institute graduate. He is a gadget freak and never leaves his home without all of his gadgets. He needed a bag that he could fit them all into and keep them safe and organized. He didn’t find any of the regular backpack or bulky EDC bags suitable. After an accident in which his tablet was crushed – he decided to start this adventure and create the only EDC bag he would ever need – Baggizmo.
When we started this project, in 2014, the only everyday carry bags for men were bulky and not functional to wear every day in various professional or private situations. Our main focus was to develop an advanced, more functional and aesthetically pleasing way of carrying things under a man’s arm.
The first series of Baggizmo was funded by Kickstarter in July 2015. So, by the end of year, Baggizmo has become a reality and all thanks to our fellow backers! Thank you so much to everyone who pledged, posted on social networks, sent encouraging emails and supported us in any way possible.
During Baggizmo’s first year we launched and implemented a successful Kickstarter campaign, provoked media attention, launched the first production series, produced and shipped Baggizmo materials to all of our backers and made Baggizmo available through the IndieGoGo Indemand page.
This year we will be preparing some new and innovative products.
You can’t have a great project without a great team. And even if we could, we wouldn’t want to! That is why we gathered a team of top-notch professionals to deliver you the best possible brand and product.
Founder of Baggizmo Ladislav Juric
Chief Design Officer Izvorka Juric
Product design by Manufakturist
Prototype and production by KoArt
Branding by Izvorka Juric
Brand communication by Señor
Brand photography for Kickstarter campaing by Mladen Saric
Product photography by Stela Kovacic
Video production for Kickstarter campaing by Luka Vucic
Product video production by Ivan Goran Zunar
Public relations for Kickstarter campaing by Tatjana Bartakovic
- “Received my Baggizmo, and I can’t believe how slim of a profile it has. I can’t wait to use this when I travel. Awesome Job!!!” - Damon / West Deptford, USA.
- "This is the most tech forward bag I have. I am living in the future! Thank you and your team for the hard work and the detail you put into the project. I look forward to your next great idea.” - David / Minneapolis, USA
- "I just got my Baggizmo! I am fully satisfied and it will not leave me in my travels. It is really great, I can put anything I want, much more than in a conventional bag. This is The Super Bag." - Clerbois / FRANCE.
- "Wearing it now -- so cool! Wife says I cannot wear it to bed -- LOL Congrats! Wishing you the best.” - Sean / Sarasotas, USA.
- "I received my leather Baggizmo, and it is beautiful! I can't wait to begin exploring the function, as it seems very well considered. Nice work!" - Tod, product designer / USA.
- "Great Product, Great Webside, Great Company"- Pal / GERMANY.