Help Centre / F.A.Q.
Ordering and Shipping
Product info – Baggizmo Bag
To configure your NFC, you need an NFC compatible device* and an application.
To configure it, follow these steps:
a) App download – To write on your NFC download application from Google playstore (for ANDROID) or from Microsoft store (for windows mobiles). For iOS, Apple needs to unlock NFC possibilities on iPhones (in the future).
b) Write it – The “Write” tab lets you record the standardized data such as: a simple text, link to a website, video, social profile or an app, email, contact info, phone number, predefined text message, address or geolocation, WiFi or Bluetooth configuration, personalized data.
c) Read it – To read the NFC information, enable the NFC option on the device and approach it with the device close to NFC tag position on the bag.
Product info – Wiseward
Baggizmo Wiseward is the world’s smartest and most technologically advanced bi-fold wallet. It is the best defense against today’s advanced hackers, pickpockets and our own forgetful minds and it comes with 10 smart functions:
- Bluetooth 2-way communication – phone and wallet tracking
- Geolocation with push notification alarm
- Proximity detection
- Security movement and fall detection
- Anti-theft distance sound alarm
- UV lamp for detecting counterfeit banknotes
- RFID protection section
- NFC chip with programming options
- RGB light with personalization of color
- Wireless charging
Electronics and Wiseward app
- Step No. 1
Download and install Wiseward™ smart wallet application.
Baggizmo ® Wiseward™ smart wallet application is available at Google Play Store and App Store or at baggizmo.me/wiseward_app
- Step No. 2
Turn on your Wiseward™ wallet by putting it on your wireless charger or by clicking the power button.
- Step No. 3
Run your Wiseward™ application. Click Connect Wallet and follow the instructions in Wiseward™ application.
If your bag is still under warranty, you should contact us on email@example.com.
The warranty information can be found here.
Very rarely, it is possible that your cards may slide out of your cardholder. This is probably because your cards are of various size and thickness.
To fix this, the following steps should be followed:
- Try changing the order of your cards and test the mechanism out again.
- Try using some embossed cards if some of your other cards are unusually thin.If your wallet is still under warranty, the details of which can be found on the link warranty, you should contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.