Warranty policy provides assurance that the company’s warranty will stay the same.
This Warranty Policy applies to the information that each of MOTUS VIS (USA), Inc. and its parent, subsidiary and affiliate entities worldwide (hereinafter individually referred to as the “BAGGIZMO”, “we,” “us” or “our”) collects about you in connection with the following services (individually and collectively, “Service” or “Services”):
Baggizmo warrants to the owner of the product that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six months for leather and textile goods – wallets, six months for electronic components and batteries.The warranty period begins on the day the product is purchased.
Warranty only covers physical defects that occurred within the warranty period, such as:
- Broken zippers, straps and buckles on Baggizmo bag
- Wallet material and electronics
Warranty does not cover for items on sale, free gifts, items that are damaged by a customer (usage marks on leather), items bought by a third party (e-bay, amazon, etc.)
Warranty does not cover:
- Items that are damaged by a customer
- Leather marks resulting from wearing the product
- Defects resulting from improper use of the product, self-adjustments or repairs which are not in accordance with the user manual or the product specification
- Defects caused by improper transportation, storage or cleaning of the product
- Damages resulting from accidents, natural disasters and environmental conditions
If there is any defect on your product that occurred within the warranty period, you should contact us on email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- E-mail address and phone number
- Original order number and year of purchase
- Description of the product issue, with as many details as possible.
- Photo or video of the defect.
Motus Vis Inc. is obligated to conduct an analysis once the complaint is submitted. If part of the product or the whole product fails to comply with warranty period terms, Motus Vis Inc. will either:
- Remove the defect
- Replace the product
- Make a refund
Motus Vis Inc will perform its obligation to repair or replace the product or return it within 30 working days of the date of the claim. In case of technical or procurement difficulties, the deadline may be extended, and Motus Vis Inc. will notify the buyer of the new deadline.
In case of repair or replacement of the product by Motus Vis Inc., the warranty period will not be renewed nor extended. However, the part(s) repaired or the replacement Product(s) issued during the Warranty Period will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period only, provided such replacement or repair has been performed by Motus Vis or by an authorized Motus Vis retailer.