- This Policy applies to Personal Information that is processed by Baggizmo in the course of our business, including on Baggizmo websites (each of them the “Site”), mobile applications, and other online, offline or in-store offerings (together with any and all future online and offline offerings operated by or on behalf of Baggizmo, the “Services”).
We may share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, as further described in our Information Disclosure and Your Choices/Your Privacy Rights sections below. Should you wish to opt out of such sharing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, email address and postal address in your request.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT & RETAIN?
The types of Personal Information we may collect (directly from you or from Third-Party sources) and our privacy practices depend on the nature of the relationship you have with Away and the requirements of applicable law.
Some of the ways that Baggizmo may collect Personal Information include:
- You may provide Personal Information directly to Away by interacting with the Services, participating in surveys and events, and requesting products, Services, or information.
- As you navigate the Services, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit, including by means of cookies and similar technologies as described below.
We endeavor to collect only the information which is relevant for the purposes of Processing.
Below is described how we collect Personal Information and how we use it.
1. ORDER FULFILLMENT INFORMATION
When you purchase products through our website, we collect your name and shipping address, as well as the phone number and email address. All of these pieces of information are necessary to ship your order. We do not share any of your contact information with anyone else but our third-party order-fulfillment vendors. We retain your shipping details and order history to be able to provide you with future customer services like returns and warranty replacements.
2. COMMUNICATION WITH US
We may also collect Personal Information from you such as email address, phone number or mailing address when you choose to request information about our products and Services, register for a newsletter or loyalty program that we may offer from time to time, contact customer service or otherwise communicate with us.
From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys or in-person interviews and focus groups. Should you choose to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. All information collected from your participation in our surveys or interviews is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to improve our products, Sites and/or services in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
4. WEBSITE ANALYTICS
- Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers in order to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Site may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons – A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the Site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
- Analytics -We may also use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting and other providers to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on some of our Services, and to develop website content. Google Analytics data is not tied to any Personal Information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and Processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. PROMOTIONS AND GIVEAWAYS
Occasionally we will partner with Third Parties on social media and online channels to sponsor giveaways and promotions. Terms and conditions will accompany each giveaway and promotion, and it is the responsibility of all entrants to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies carefully. If you choose to share your information in order to participate in a giveaway or promotion, your entry information may be shared with such Third Parties.
6. INFORMATIONS FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive information about you from other sources, including through Third-Party services and organizations, which may supplement information provided by you. This supplemental information can allow us to verify information that you have provided to Baggizmo and it enhances our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services. For example, if you access Third-Party services, such as Facebook or Twitter, to login to the Services or to share information about your experience with Away, we may collect information from these Third-Party services.
7. BAGGIZMO NEWSLETTER
If you sign up or opt in to the Baggizmo Newsletter, a link for which can be found here, we will collect your name and email address for the purpose of sending you occasional updates about our company. We will never share or sell this information to anybody without your consent, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Baggizmo takes security seriously and cares about the integrity of your personal information. We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative and technological methods to transmit and store your data in a secure, encrypted manner. However, Baggizmo cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to break our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify the individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Your personal data belongs to you, and you have the right to:
- Know what personal data we hold about you
- Make sure that all personal data is correct and up-to-date
- Require that we correct any personal data
- Object to our continued processing of your personal data
If you no longer wish to receive any online communications, just let us know by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the newsletter or other communication.
HOW CAN WE USE YOUR DATA?
- To Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested: Baggizmo may use information about you to fulfill requests for products, Services, or information, including information about potential or future Services, including:
- Generally managing Individual information and accounts;
- Responding to questions, comments, and other requests;
- Supporting the tracking and recovery of your Baggizmo and/or other products;
- Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of Baggizmo’s Services;
- Allowing you to register for events.
- Administrative Purposes: Baggizmo may use Personal Information about you for its administrative purposes, including:
- Measuring interest in Baggizmo’s Services;
- Developing new products and Services;
- Ensuring internal quality control;
- Verifying Individual identity;
- Communicating about Individual accounts and activities on Baggizmo’s Services and systems, and, at Baggizmo’s discretion, about changes to any Baggizmo policy;
- Sending emails to the email address you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- Processing payment for products or services purchased;
- Processing applications and transactions;
- Complying with regulatory requirements, including collecting and using information relating to the adverse effects you have experienced when using our products;
- Preventing potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Marketing Baggizmo Products and Services: Bagizmo may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new contents or Services. Baggizmo may provide you with these materials via online social platforms, websites, phone, text/SMS, postal mail, facsimile, or email, as permitted by applicable law.
Such uses include:
- Tailoring contents, advertisements and offers;
- Notifying you about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you;
- Providing Services to you and to our sponsors;
- For other purposes disclosed when Individuals provide Personal Information; or
- Otherwise with your consent.
All Personal Information collected via or by Baggizmo may be stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, in the United States, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates or the servers of our service providers. Your Personal Information may be accessible to law enforcement or other authorities pursuant to a lawful request. By providing information to Baggizmo, you consent to the storage of your Personal Information in these locations.
The Sites are not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under thirteen, do not provide your personal information on or to the Site. We do not knowingly collect on the Site any personal information from the children under thirteen. Users outside of the United States who are below the age of eighteen (18) (or the age of majority in the applicable jurisdiction) should not use the Sites without authorization from a parent or legal guardian.
GDPR Privacy Notice
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Motus Vis may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and is not superseded by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Motus Vis Inc aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Motus Vis Inc relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).